Crossover advice

Participant count
  • Participant list

Alex81
10+ year member

Evening Gentleman

Got a pair of Hertz ML 1600 to put in the front doors. Only got the woofers as the complete 2 way set was more than I wanted to spend as well as already having a pair of tweeters. Have a set of KEF Uni-Q tweeters that I want to use with the Hertz, but if the installation is too difficult due to their size which I don't expect I'm going to purchase a set of Hertz or JL tweeters. The question I wanted to get you guys advice on if I may is the crossover. Instead of the passive crossovers that come in the 2 way set of the MLK 1650.3, I plan on using an active crossover. Which brand or type of active xover would you recommend?

Appreciate any advice

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.