Couple Questions About my 9855

Participant count
  • Participant list

tukn18s
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Lansing, MI
So I am getting the alpine 420i ipod adapter for xmas from myself lol and I am getting the 4gb Silver nano as well. Anyways, question is, will the 420i work with xm radio installed as well? Also, how is the sound quality while using the 420? i have heard that through the headphone jack that its just pretty much ***** lol but this doesnt do it that way, so will I be able to achieve somewhat good sound? I know it wont be as good as a store bought cd, but you know.

what year is your hu? if its an 06 you dont need the $100 interface..you just need the $30 kce422i adaptor i think the "code name" is. you can buy it on ebay or go to bestbuy and buy it for the same price and save yourself the shipping.

and it sounds awesome through a hardwire. but that goes without saying.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.