Participant count
  • Participant list

justinmperry

I need like a vid or something of someone cutting/measuring the wood

It's a 10cvr124 kicker compvr 12" sub,

the recommended specs are

minimum vol: 1.75, 49.6 (cu. ft, L)

max: 2.25, 63.7 (cu. ft, L)

and I want to do 2.0 cubic feet and at 32 hz single ported box, any help is appreciated

I need like a vid or something of someone cutting/measuring the woodIt's a 10cvr124 kicker compvr 12" sub,

the recommended specs are

minimum vol: 1.75, 49.6 (cu. ft, L)

max: 2.25, 63.7 (cu. ft, L)

and I want to do 2.0 cubic feet and at 32 hz single ported box, any help is appreciated
*OFFICIAL* Free Ported Box Plans (56k NO!!) - Dodge SRT Forum

Just pick a design, look at the cutsheet and follow the cuts needed. you have a 48 inch by 96 inch wood sheet, figure out whats the best way to use up the whole wood by using basic addition etc. You can even have home depot make the cuts for you.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.