correct me if i'm wrong

Participant count
  • Participant list

Ddro12
10+ year member

I have a question. when you have a two channel amp can you run a sub off each channel for example. If I ran 2 12w7's off a memphis mojo amp or off orion xtr pro amp would I be getting 1000 watts to each sub or will the amp fry because of the ohm load. I'm asking this because I can get either amp for 450 dollars and I wanted to switch my on 1200.1 xenon amp running of one of the subs. plus I want to run both of them at the same time.

or will the amp fry because of the ohm load.
Well, that depends on the ohm load you present to the amp //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif Sure, you can run one sub off each channel of the amp, assuming you don't run an impedance below what the amp is stable to.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.