Convert Video to Other Formats Supported by Creative Zen or iPod

Recently, I found a great AMV Converter, and Here, I want to share with you!! Hope to be helpful for you!!

AMV Converter is used to convert video to AMV format supported by some MP3 Players. The imported video formats of Free AMV Converter includes: AVI, ASF, WMV, MPEG/MPG, RM, MOV, VOB, etc. This AMV Converter allows you to play the video files and you should make sure that the relevant codec is intalled. You can also use Free AMV Converter to edit your videos simply, for example, you can trim you video and change video and audio parameters or adjust the aspect ratio and so on. The most important is that the converter is completely free.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I use K3b to rip cds and for converting to any file extension I use Sound Converter or Soundkonverter on a Linux machine but you should be able to...
I got to message a DD woofer builder a decent bit my last stent of box designing; they would send me designs to do for or with individual...
And you (if you’re not a Ai BOT), for the sake of everyone in this forum, may want to quit posting, Your information is consistently off topic and...
Alpine PKG-M780 Headrest Video Package Dual 7" LCD video monitors pair of 7" LCD video headrest monitors mounting kits connection box 2 pairs...
I think in order to play video it needs an hdmi input. My jvc is supposedly able to play video yet dvd is the only format.

About this thread

redbeanpoet

10+ year member
redbeanpoet
resrtt
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from