Convert Video to Other Formats Supported by Creative Zen or iPod

redbeanpoet
10+ year member

resrtt
Anyone wants to enjoy videos in any formats on their portable devices such as Sansa, iPod MP4, iPhone, Walkman,Creative Zen, PSP. This article mainly shows you how to make a full use of these portable devices.

It is divided into two parts. Part one is about the video converter and part two is about the Creative Zen converter.

Part 1: Total Video Converter

Tipard Video Converter can convert videos among MPG, MPEG, MPEG2, SWF, FLV, VOB, MOD, MP4, H.264, M4V, AVI, WMV, 3GP, 3GPP, MOV, DivX, XviD, Quicktime Video, DV, MJPG, MJPEG, MPV, etc, even the High Definition video files(HD/AVCHD videos), such as TS, MTS, M2TS, HD MPEG 2, HD MEG4, HD WMV, HD MOV, HD H.264, HD RM, supported by iPod, iPhone, Zune, Sansa, Creative Zen, PSP, etc.

Step-by-step instruction is as follows:

Step 0: Download and install Tipard Video Converter

Step 1.Click the "Add File" button to load video file.

import.jpg

Step 2. Video settings

Select the output video format you want from the drop-down list of profile.

Note:

By cicking the "Settings" button, you can set the video parameters and audio tract.

The setting interface is shown below:

settings.jpg

Additionally, you can set your own profile and data by selecting “User Defined” in the profile or in setting interface saved as your choice.

settings-user.jpg

step 3.Click the "Start" button to start conversion. It is very fast and in a short while your conversion will be finished.

The most magical changes are the functions of the video converter. Show you in details.

1: Snapshot

If you like the current image of the video you can use the “Snapshot” option, just click the “Snapshot” button and the image will be saved and then click the “Open” button next to “Snapshot” button to open your picture.

2: Merge

If you want to merge several videos into one file you can choose them at one time and click the “Merge into one file” to do it.

★Effect★

Click “Effect” button you can do these actions: adjusting brightness, contrast and saturation of the video. You can easily adjust the video through two windows in the same interface.

effect.jpg

★Trim★

If you just want convert a clip of your video, then you can use the "Trim" icon to set the Start time and End time of the clip or you can directly drag the slide bar to the accurate position.

trim.jpg

★Crop★

By using the “Crop” function you can crop the black edge of your video and you can also drag the line around the video image to adjust your video to your Google Phone.

crop.jpg

All operation is completed in a few minutes with several clicks.

Now you can enjoy your videos on your portable players at any time and anywhere!

Part 2: Creative Zen Converter

Tipard Creative Zen Video Converter can easily convert almost all the video formats such as MPG, MPEG, MPEG2, VOB, 3GP, 3GPP, MP4, M4V, SWF, FLV, HD video, YouTube to Creative Zen AVI, MP4, WMV, MPG videos.

Step 0: Download and install Tipard Creative Zen Video Converter .

interface.jpg

Step 1: Load your videos.

Step 2. Video settings

Select the output video format you want from the drop-down list of profile.

Note:

By cicking the "Settings" button, you can set the video parameters and audio tract.

Step 3: Select output path by clicking “Browse” button or select the default path.

step 4: Click the "Start" button to start conversion. It is very fast and in a short while your conversion will be finished.

The key features of the Creative Zen Video Converter:

★Snapshot★

If you like the current image of the video you can use the “Snapshot” option, just click the “Snapshot” button and the image will be saved and then click the “Open” button next to “Snapshot” button to open your picture.

★Merge★

If you want to merge several videos into one file you can choose them at one time and click the “Merge into one file” to do it.

★Effect★

Click “Effect” button you can do these actions: adjusting brightness, contrast and saturation of the video. You can easily adjust the video through two windows in the same interface.

effect.jpg

★Trim★

If you just want convert a clip of your video, then you can use the "Trim" icon to set the Start time and End time of the clip or you can directly drag the slide bar to the accurate position.

trim.jpg

★Crop★

By using the “Crop” function you can crop the black edge of your video and you can also drag the line around the video image to adjust your video to your Google Phone.

crop.jpg

OK, everything is in hand and enjoy your music world of your own.

MP4 Video Converter

I had been used DVD to ipod video conveter. It can easily convert DVD to MP4, H.264 video formats and audio MP3, M4A and AAC without any loss quality of sound and image. DVD to iphone converter is nice, too. You can easily convert your DVD to iPhone MP4, MOV, H.264 (.mp4) video formats for iPhone, iPhone (3G) by using it.I also want to recommend iphone video converter to you. It gives you a hand to convert all videos to iPhone/iPhone 3G MP4 and H.264 video formats, even from the High Definination videos. Try it. It will help you a lot.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.