Contacted Taramps and E&B Electronics

We can compare degrees whenever you want. IQ's as well. The fugking amp has to do with my build

We can compare degrees and IQ's whenever you want to. The amp has to do with my build, so, I put the post in the build section. Actually, my blood pressure was 105/75 the last time I checked it. I just lost 50 pounds, so, I'm sure that helped. 235 to 184 at 50 years old. You youngsters would be jealous of the abs on this old man. Like I said before, this **** makes me laugh. It's amazing what you millenials worry about! 😂🤣😂🤣
I'd like to compare degrees, IQs, and abs. Real talk. Bro. Feel free to post pics in whatever section you like. I'll find it.

I'd like to compare degrees, IQs, and abs. Real talk. Bro. Feel free to post pics in whatever section you like. I'll find it.

Do you really think I would fall for posting a personal pic? As far as IQ, I was around 126 (I think). As far as degrees, I only have a two year degree, just being honest. I'm still a couple of semesters away from a four year degree. I went through college on baseball scholarships.

I suggest you stop with the whole IQ/degree thing because that's just embarrassing.

Calling somebody stupid or an idiot without knowing their educational background is equally ridiculous. I guess that's just the inner bully in all of the soft millenials on here coming out. Keyboard tough guys. They don't have anything intelligent to say, so, they go gutter and resort to name calling. That's what happens when people run out of intelligence in a conversation/debate. Whoever gets personal first, is usually losing the convoy.

why if your iq is so high you come to a car audio forum about returning an amazon purchase?

Because, I've never had to return an amp and wanted to know if anybody has had to do it. I wanted to know what I should expect during the process. I also wanted to know if anybody had dealings with E&B Electronics. Your sentence is tough to read kid.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.