Connecting DAP to DSP

Participant count
  • Participant list

Me@e

CarAudio.com Newbie
KL
Hi đź‘‹,
I recently bought a R5 Gen 2 and wishes to connect to my Helix MK3 however I met into these issue not sure anyone here is having the same issue.

I did bought the Helix HEC Audio n install. But I can’t figure out where to set the volume.anyone can help as I’m kind of mee to this DAP

Lastly how or where can I find a 5m type C to mini usb.

Hi đź‘‹,
I recently bought a R5 Gen 2 and wishes to connect to my Helix MK3 however I met into these issue not sure anyone here is having the same issue.

I did bought the Helix HEC Audio n install. But I can’t figure out where to set the volume.anyone can help as I’m kind of mee to this DAP

Lastly how or where can I find a 5m type C to mini usb.

Pretty sure most people using daps straight into the helix processors are using the coax out or the 3.5mm anolog output.

And I believe you need the external controller to control the volume of the direct inputs.

As far as the mini USB to USBC I'd look at Amazon. I prefer Anker cords personally but at 5m audio quest might be one of your only options

30secs of looking on Amazon

Pretty sure most people using daps straight into the helix processors are using the coax out or the 3.5mm anolog output.

And I believe you need the external controller to control the volume of the direct inputs.

As far as the mini USB to USBC I'd look at Amazon. I prefer Anker cords personally but at 5m audio quest might be one of your only options

30secs of looking on Amazon

Hi @winkychevelle

thanks 🙏 but I guess I have used up all inputs as I am running on 3 way so I left with the 3.5mm will look into it with the control.

much appreciate for the time on your search đź‘€ will get them now

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...