Component speaker question

I just installed my system and fired it up today front and rear speakers are on a 4 channel amp all speakers are working but my components in the passenger side has a lot of tweeter and very little mid is there something I’m missing both driver side and passenger are installed the same

Could be a wiring issue. Or connection issue. I would go back and recheck those things. Did you play with any settings on the HU before this occured?

no I didn’t mess with anything at all yet correct me if this is untrue if it is a wiring issue the only logical issue has to be between the crossover and woofer I say this because the tweeter seem loud and crisp which means the input is fine and output to tweeter is fine am I correct in this thinking?

Try switching channels on the amp. Put the weak sounding speaker on a different channel and see what happens.
This.

Is your best bet...will rule out of the ch on your amp went bad or isn't working properly.

Or try switching x-overs...that will rule out a defective x-over too, if it is.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.