Completely uneducated on car stereos. Need Help

Head unit is ok...nothing special but reputable company

I'm not a fan of 3 way speakers...I prefer coaxials

The sub may look killer but is a crappy sub and is no longer available according to C...cheap sub and not worth the money in my opinion.

Low power amp...will barely push the crappy sub

It's your money...buy what you want...we offer opinions and suggestions...often at the thread starters request who then generally disregards the opinions and suggestions and later regrets his purchases when they perform to their value...buy cheap crap and get crappy sound...waste of money imo...

Do what you want but be sure to tell us how it works out...

good luck with that....
This is why I don't like going on these forums. Someone asked for help so if ur not gonna help keep it moving. He obviously said he has no understanding and is on a budget. Don't be so fkn ignorant.

Now for the op. I'm not a car audio professional but I can help a bit. Most of these guys are into high end audio and for some reason don't have the brain power to understand your situation.

Anyway everything you have is low end and I don't know what you are trying to upgrade from. What u have is a upgrade from the very basics of stock system with no Bluetooth and the very bottom line of stock speakers. With that said, the radio you have will give very low power to your speakers but will work. Install the radio and speakers and use whatever wires already exist. As for the sub , I have never ran a woofer less than 500w rms but that don't mean it won't work.

That sub says 100 something rms so you should really send it 100 something rms for it to do anything worth having. Since you are on a budget I'd look into Craigslist and find something you can buy in your price range . I'm sure you will find a sub and amp for your needs at around 200 bucks so your close.

You also need power for the amp . Either a wiring kit from the battery or a loc. A loc is the cheaper way to power the sub but will work

This is why I don't like going on these forums. Someone asked for help so if ur not gonna help keep it moving. He obviously said he has no understanding and is on a budget. Don't be so fkn ignorant.
Now for the op. I'm not a car audio professional but I can help a bit. Most of these guys are into high end audio and for some reason don't have the brain power to understand your situation.

Anyway everything you have is low end and I don't know what you are trying to upgrade from. What u have is a upgrade from the very basics of stock system with no Bluetooth and the very bottom line of stock speakers. With that said, the radio you have will give very low power to your speakers but will work. Install the radio and speakers and use whatever wires already exist. As for the sub , I have never ran a woofer less than 500w rms but that don't mean it won't work.

That sub says 100 something rms so you should really send it 100 something rms for it to do anything worth having. Since you are on a budget I'd look into Craigslist and find something you can buy in your price range . I'm sure you will find a sub and amp for your needs at around 200 bucks so your close.

You also need power for the amp . Either a wiring kit from the battery or a loc. A loc is the cheaper way to power the sub but will work
lol, you may have taken my post a bit out of context. There's nothing i can recommend to him in GOOD FAITH on his budget. I wished him luck and indeed, moved on...

But a pat on the back for you sticking up for him.

Did you install the radio and door speakers?
lol, you may have taken my post a bit out of context. There's nothing i can recommend to him in GOOD FAITH on his budget. I wished him luck and indeed, moved on...
But a pat on the back for you sticking up for him.
Yea well I figured the guy was asking for help and no one is really helping. And to op, your amp bridged will work for the sub woofer. I don't know how it will sound but ur question was will everything work and it will

You will need a subwoofer box and power to the amps

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

SchizoidHorse9

SchizoidHorse9
Boise, ID
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
heyhi1