Completely uneducated on car stereos. Need Help

SchizoidHorse9

I'm currently in the process of totally outfitting my cheap commuter car with a ultra-low cost sound system, and I'm trying to gather the basics, but honestly, most of what I'm reading is jargon that I can't decipher. I have a set up that I think might work, based off of a whole bunch of various bits and pieces I picked up from garage sales and thrift stores, but I need to know my system is compatible. Here's what I've got:

A Cobalt 230 amp, rated for 30x2, 4 ohm.

A Kenwood KFC-W3003 Subwoofer: Kenwood KFC-W3003 12" 4-ohm Component Subwoofer — Killer look, great sound! at Crutchfield.com

2 pairs of JBL GTO638 6.5-Inch 3-Ways: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003KN2TF8/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A1OQ0HQZ5A5YEQ

and a Pioneer DEH-X6800BT stereo: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01463W1IU/ref=ox_sc_act_title_2?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

I also have a Legacy LA-200 sitting around, which I might throw in to help take some of the load. It's around 35x2 at 4ohm, I believe.
might be slightly better or the same. We not talking about anything close to killer bass. We talking about just actually having bass that might be louder than door speakers. You might want a bit more to be honest.

Frankly, next to nothing, if I can get away with only having to get a amp, then that's what I am going to do, and along with that, I don't really want to go over $100 on it. Less, if possible. Super-budget, like I said. Just a working system.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.