Completely redoing system for new car - Opinions/advice?

The video that blazian87 posted was how the P1 sucks ass, theres another one about the P2. Big plastic magnet cover to make it look like its a beefy sub when its actually weak. If you dont think thats a misleading marketing tactic then you are just riding on rockfords left nuttsack way too hard. Along with their aluminium cone? seriously?
I kind off like the way the aluminum cone sounds personally

[quote name='Snapper_Slapper']How is that cutting corners? Does the sound or quality suffer from it? Fuck this. I'm out. It's always the same here. Stupid 2 year experienced know it alls come around every 2 or 3 months often overlapping and concurring with each other. Even if you stopped some other tard will just step in to fill your position because they just know things. Just take this one piece of advice Chef (Burger King?)...every time you post your ignorance, guys like me see how ******g stupid you really are![/QUOTE]

I dont have time for your stupid drama starting bullsh*t either. Lets both agree to add each other ignore to our ignore list. Life will be a lot better without your useless banther. Good day and may I never ever see another post from your ass again.
@whitedragon551 ; can you clear up all this clutter so the poor op doesnt have to deal with this drama ever again.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.