Looking for some help for a amp

Killerk

ok im going to get

SWR-12D4 Type-R 2 of them

Head unit Kenwood KDC-355U

was going to get Planet Audio AC5000.1D

but i dont know if it will push it good also looking for something in that price range 145$ and i was going to get XS Power D925 to run them but if i dont need it that be great im running it in a 97 blazer

The planet audio is not a great amp by any means. For your budget on the amp I would look used on here. I would wait for something to pop up. Otherwise somebody here may be able to help guide you to an extreme budget amp like an audiopipe, shark, ppi etc. I just don't have experience with those. How much are you paying for the type r's? Might be something better out there also

The planet audio is not a great amp by any means. For your budget on the amp I would look used on here. I would wait for something to pop up. Otherwise somebody here may be able to help guide you to an extreme budget amp like an audiopipe, shark, ppi etc. I just don't have experience with those. How much are you paying for the type r's? Might be something better out there also
only paying 150 each for the Alpine SWR-12D4 Type-R

I will be selling most of my system, since you are local you can take a listen to demo it once your ready, my other stuff is still on its way but in the next couple weeks I will be swapping stuff out, and I can make you a good deal .

I will 2nd the opinion on Planet Audio products. Their older amplifiers were pretty dang good, but like with most brands nowadays, the quality has diminished significantly. Any amp over 1000 watts that can be purchased for under $200 brand new is a red flag.

what gauge wire should i be using with this setup i was thinking 0 but idk now lol i will be getting the Precision Power PPI BA5000.1D and dont know if it can take 0 gauge wire for the power wire

[Killerk;8641256]It is not 4 gauge cause i got a 0 t0 4 gauge reducer and it did not work for it

Interesting cause I have the same amp and it takes 4 gauge no prob. So is the reducer too big? You can file it down to fit.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.