Voltage Display Panel

Savackz

CarAudio.com Elite
GA
Looking for something that can display the voltage that my car is producing at all times which it is running. I would like to buy it at like a HarborFreight, Autozone, or any store like that. Can someone link one to me if you know what i am talking about?

Walmart has a nice one in the battery accesory section for about $20 it plugs into the cigarette lighter
Do those work any better or worse than the ones that I hook up directly into the battery and stereo?

Do those work any better or worse than the ones that I hook up directly into the battery and stereo?
They work about the same ...There are a few diffrent models sold at Walmart but the Schumacher brand would most likely be the best...because thats the same company that makes battery chargers and have been around for many years...

---------- Post added at 05:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 PM ----------

I am using some motorcyle ones that I got on ebay.

are these weather proof ? i need one that is for my rzr

i just got a little voltmeter off Amazon for $6.75 shipped, does very well for me. got it installed and calibrated today //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/2thumbs.gif.fdc3ba010dbb42b61704534b46d02fe4.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.