Chevy Avalanche encloure? or not.

Participant count
  • Participant list

Seehafer27
10+ year member

hello, i have a 2004 chevy avalanche and i want to put a system in it but i still am going to use the bed. so my question is would it be good to put an enclosure in and just take it out when i wanna use the bed (won't be that often) or just do a normal box, but if i do a normal box could you even here the base? ( 2 Audio que HDC312 on 2 audio que d1200)

Wrong section
Report the post do not post dump in it...

hello, i have a 2004 chevy avalanche and i want to put a system in it but i still am going to use the bed. so my question is would it be good to put an enclosure in and just take it out when i wanna use the bed (won't be that often) or just do a normal box, but if i do a normal box could you even here the base? ( 2 Audio que HDC312 on 2 audio que d1200)
That is up to you, but a removable enclosure would be fairly easy enough and would do exactly what you need.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.