checked the SPL of my system

well its a start, but even with 4 12s seald and a 1000wrms you should be a lil higher then that, Unless of course they are radio shack subs and amps, then of course, your prolly close to your capacity of your equipment

well its a start, but even with 4 12s seald and a 1000wrms you should be a lil higher then that, Unless of course they are radio shack subs and amps, then of course, your prolly close to your capacity of your equipment
dude 138.5 with radio shack equipment is epic! I would vote him installer of the year.

i knew u would get a chuckle out of that sh1t it was 20 db off for me so may b it will b dead on for his system
Well something is off. It should be a little closer than that but it's no big deal. You guys should come to some of my comps. I put on 1 every month or so from march to October.

Well something is off. It should be a little closer than that but it's no big deal. You guys should come to some of my comps. I put on 1 every month or so from march to October.
i think we can make a couple u really aint that far away TEAM DTF will roll deep in there... hopefully by march i will have my wall done and my buddys half wall done then we have to wall this kids 2 door yukon with 4 18s and we got a couple other cars that got some big **** in there

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.