Check out this ghetto ****.......

i hate when ppl want me to install **** like that.

I had a guy who wanted me to do an install in a camaoro. I got all excited but then he told me he wanted

2 10" mtx's 2 8" pyles 2 6" pyles installed i tried to talk him out of it and just get a real system but he said he likes it that way..

*sigh*. Least you got business, right? How many r-tards like that for every customer who wants something done right? Budget of equipment doesn't matter.

haha its kinda akward when someone puts you in their car with their shitty ass system and they say this is b*tchin and loud as f*ck isnt it?

ummmm yeah!

It sounded like a shitty fart after I eat White Castles. But god I love white castle.
heh i bet your fart had more lowend to it then that system setup in that pic

Yeah, and to top it off, the guy loved the way it sounded. He says to me "Whattaya think? It sounds AWESOME!" I couldn't say anything.
he was prolly bein sarcastic and wanted to get a new system lol or he really meant it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif

lol well i guess that would be a start but yea i bet it drilllllllled but i figure a 04 impala i would save up just a lil bit more but thats just me but hey if he liked it cool better than what i got

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.