Cheapest car to get loud?

What is your main goal, comp. which class Every day maxed out like me

You only need 1 seat to demo

Get any small car/ truck and a welder, your main goal should be to eliminate movement

The. Electrical if you serious with 2 350alts + wiring that's 4k

My recommendation is setup the envirment first then pick equipment ( Brazilian ) , this should eliminate blown equip. And give you time to research and save. It's all about fun but ant fun when 5k is on fire.lol
My goal is to have a car that can pull hairtricks on command. This will not be my daily and it doesn't have to be anything else than a wind tunnel. I can bolt the back doors and the hatch shut for all I care.

With single cab blowthroughs, you have to pressurize the same area no matter what. Go overboard on the amp, and when it's time to buy subs, you can start with 2 and go from there.

My goal is to have a car that can pull hairtricks on command. This will not be my daily and it doesn't have to be anything else than a wind tunnel. I can bolt the back doors and the hatch shut for all I care.
155 and also do hairtricks??

That will not be cheap. It takes a low tuning to do hairtricks and it is much harder to get good numbers when tuned low. If you want loud and low, you will have to shell out some serious cash.

155 and also do hairtricks??
That will not be cheap. It takes a low tuning to do hairtricks and it is much harder to get good numbers when tuned low. If you want loud and low, you will have to shell out some serious cash.
I thought a hairtrick was a byproduct of spl?

SPL at low frequencies. Good luck doing a hairtrick at 70hz, lol. You'd need a fuckton of cone area and power.
Wow, fuckton is not censored. Will start saying that more often
Oh yeah I get what you're saying. So the lower the frequency the quieter it can be while doing a hairtrick?

Oh yeah I get what you're saying. So the lower the frequency the quieter it can be while doing a hairtrick?
You need less pressure at lower frequencies to hairtrick. Is that what you're asking?

My Buddy does 157 at 39hz with 4 zv4 rev 2 12s in a 4th order blow through in his s10. It will hairtrick all day.
Videos on my YouTube.
I would love to do a 150 low enough to hairtrick. That's my audio life goal, lol

My Buddy does 157 at 39hz with 4 zv4 rev 2 12s in a 4th order blow through in his s10. It will hairtrick all day.
Videos on my YouTube.
I subscribed //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif. Very nice.
Does sub brand matter as much or more than cone area when it comes to SPL? Like if I wall a blazer with 4 PSI Platform 1 18s vs 4 ZV4 18s etc.

I subscribed //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif. Very nice.
Does sub brand matter as much or more than cone area when it comes to SPL? Like if I wall a blazer with 4 PSI Platform 1 18s vs 4 ZV4 18s etc.
Thank you.

Depends on so many factors.

I have been thinking about trading my truck for a blazer to wall. Would do either 4 15" 4th order wall or 4 18" flat wall.

Thank you.
Depends on so many factors.

I have been thinking about trading my truck for a blazer to wall. Would do either 4 15" 4th order wall or 4 18" flat wall.
So basically it doesn't matter? lol.

Yes it matters. 4 PSI plat 1 18"s on 5k wouldn't compare to 4 ZV4s on 10k.
When people say on 5k or on 10k, do they mean after box rise or before? Because I had a taramps hd3K wired to 1 ohm but box rise had it to 4 ohms, meaning instead of 3600 watts I was getting about 1400 (or something like that I forget). When I do this next system I'm going to prepare for that and buy an amp that does what I need it to do at 4 ohm instead of 1 ohm.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.