Cheap SQ Build in 330ci

Techmaster05
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Hey guys, just recently bought a new car and want to go with a cheap SQ build sometime next year. My budget is pretty low, the cheaper the better, but I still want bass and sq. I've put together a cheap list of what i'm interested in getting. However, if you know of something better, your more than welcome to say, just remember i'm on a low budget, just bought a new car and i have a wedding next year so most of my money will be going towards that. Of course ill upgrade to something better after the wedding, but for now I want something I can listen to.

2x MB Quart 12" RWE302 subs

Audiopipe AP3002 2 channel amp

Ported Enclosure(would like a custom one, but doubt I can get for something under $70 shipped)

Wiring from KnuKonceptz

Total will be around $350

I'll be using stock headunit

I would look on classifieds if that is the budget for your bmw. Lol budget bmw build ? kind of on oxymoron isnt it
well its only a budget build now, i just need the money to go towards a wedding which isnt going to be cheap. I just want something nice for the time being until I put 2 w7's in with jl 1000/1 amps. Yes i'm fully aware their are better subs for the price than a w7, but i just have to have a big name brand sub in a bmw. Plus w7's are nice in my opinion, you get SQ and plenty of bass at the same time.

Well I guess audiopipe is gone, any recommendations ?

well its only a budget build now, i just need the money to go towards a wedding which isnt going to be cheap. I just want something nice for the time being until I put 2 w7's in with jl 1000/1 amps. Yes i'm fully aware their are better subs for the price than a w7, but i just have to have a big name brand sub in a bmw. Plus w7's are nice in my opinion, you get SQ and plenty of bass at the same time.
Well I guess audiopipe is gone, any recommendations ?
There are plenty of old school SQ amps in the classifieds that are more than capable.

Id scrap those subs and pick something else. Pick a nice single woofer and a nice set of components for up front and bridge the Alpine to each side.

http://www.parts-express.com/pe/showdetl.cfm?Partnumber=264-1108

Grab this amp:

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/car-audio-classifieds/498628-old-school-alpine-v12-5ch-135-shipped.html

hmmm well i want 2 subs, ill keep on looking. I'm not going to replace the harmon kardon components just yet, that will be way later down the road. Just looking for sub for now

hmmm well i want 2 subs, ill keep on looking. I'm not going to replace the harmon kardon components just yet, that will be way later down the road. Just looking for sub for now
Why 2 subs? Your not going to get budget SQ and run 2 subs and a quality amp. Your going to end up with garbage being picky.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.