Cheap Speakers And Woofers

Participant count
  • Participant list

THE_BASS_BOSS
10+ year member

Tx.
OK I HAVE A MESS IN MY ROOM WITH ALL THE CAR AUDIO STUFF IN THERE SO I WANT TO GET RID OF THE STUFF CHEAP HERE IS MY LIST OF STUFF:

1. TWO PYRAMID 12" 120 WATT WOOFERS (240WATTS TOTAL) BRAND NEW NEVER USED- $30 FOR THE PAIR

2. TWO PIONEER 100 WATT 6"X9" SPEAKERS (200 WATTS TOTAL) BRAND NEW NEVER USED DON'T HAVE GRILLS FOR THEM ANYMORE I GAVE THEM AWAY- $20 FOR THE PAIR

3. TWO AUDIOVOX 3 WAY SURFACE MOUNT SPEAKERS 200 WATTS EACH A LITTLE SCRATCHED UP BUT STILL WORK LIKE BRAND NEW- $40 FOR THE PAIR

4. I HAVE A 700 WATT PYRAMID 12" WOOFER NO SURE IF IT WORKS OR NOT BUT I DON'T WANT IT- $5

5. FOUR 12" SPEAKER GRILLS WITH ALL 16 CLAMPS SORRY NO SCREWS- $2 FOR ONE GRILL AND FOUR CLAMPS

6. I HAVE A .5 LIGHTNING AUDIO BOLT POWER CAPACITOR W/ THE CHARGER AND MOUNTING BRACKET FOR IT- $20

hahah the only things i see there of ANY value are the pioneer speakers and the cap, and even those are overpriced in my opinion....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.