• Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeuslicious
5,000+ posts

<< 28hz feels good
SD CA
1. Product:

Unknow 12 volts Battery (I was told was an Odyssey)

2. Specs:

12v I've been getting over 1200 CCA no issues

3. Description/Condition:

Used but good condition as you can see in the pics...

4. Price:

$100 Local Deal or willing to do trades if catch my eye... I can always add cash as well

5. Pictures:

photo11-10.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Rather do a local deal BUT let me see if we work out something and I'll ship it no problem... Any sound deadener? I was interested in the AT 40 sq" Deal.... Lmk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...