FS/FT: 2010 T3 T.S.N.S. Motor!

JL Audio
5,000+ posts

ThugStep
KY
Item(s) for Sale/trade:

1 2010 t.s.n.s. motor

Item(s) Description/Condition:

I bought this motor to have it made into a 10, decided against it for now as the original person I was going to have do it didn't really want to make it a 10.

Price:

I am looking to trade it for RE 12.1 amp+ little cash, rd 2200.1, straight cash i'll say something like 400+shipping OBO

Price is high for a reason, to detour lowballers.. make me a reasonable offer either shipped or + shipping.

Subwise, looking for re se 10s, re sx 10s, older model re xxx 10" yada...

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

actual shipping depends on where you're located

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Here is several of my threads with feedbacks and completed transactions in them, I have over 750 refs.. everyone knows me:

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/search.php?searchid=1887066

Pics:

tsns1_zps2fca1152.jpg

tsns2_zps2204183d.jpg

tsns4_zps57feba18.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have interest at about $200
i'll let you just hold on to that interest

Same. Great motor but that's more than I could spend on one.
clearly saying OBO means i'm not looking to get 400, but if I don't but an insanely high price I get offers like dbeez.. which are lowball.

Call lowball if you want the simple fact of how hard it is to find a second one plays a large role in its price to me.
kindly stfu out of my thread with your post dumping you insolent fuck. .. plenty on other forums, none for the price you're ballin' with.

---------- Post added at 03:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:52 PM ----------

Trade for tc sounds 5200
Got several of them broski, only need a beehive and newer 5100 with 3" neos at this point.

Anyway you can link me to another? I'd be interested if I could find a pair.
have you checked creatixaudio/ mobile502 forums / or possibly caco, I was pm'd people had them when I was looking for just motors. no longer looking for just a t.s.n.s. motor now though so.... no interest lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.