Cheap HU (like you didn't see this coming)

Scarenius
10+ year member

Call me Ravo
Michigan
My old GF just hit some hard luck, her car dies, and the mechanic hits her with a $270 charge for work on the intake. It also happened that her stock radio died earlier.

SO, being the nice person I am (And being the nice person that hasn't gotten her a birthday gift yet... =\ ) I want to get her something that's going to help that out.

Ebay junkie results point to this: Blaupunkt ACD3900, Pioneer DEH-225, and Alpine CDE - 7826P

As usual, my budget is around $50, shipped, I'm not above buying used, and it's for a girl who knows as much about car stereo as most of us know about Higgs Fields or quantum mechanics.

Quantum PHYSICS is actually quite different than quantum mechanics. Google can help with the difference.

See any reciever up there you think is worth the price?

those might be just as bad as the one that died on her...

im new to car stereos but i have learned not to get older models

basicly you cant get a new deck for under about 70-100 bux and if you really like this girl its prolly better if you invest a little more on a deck that wont **** around and piss her off i know my gf has a cheap deck she got off ebay and it ***** so much she put her stock tape player back in :|

im new to car stereos but i have learned not to get older models
Car audio is pretty much going down hill.....most older products are better than what's currently available today........damn mainstream, blingy crap and companies only looking out for the almighty dollar

Ok, away from my rant; I'd go with either the Pioneer or the Alpine.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.