ikesound and alpine

Participant count
  • Participant list
i love mine cept you cant see the display in the daytime and theres no easy bass settings so if you want to change it you have to mess with all the settings. it has very good sound and is worth the money and enough settings to keep you busy.

i love mine cept you cant see the display in the daytime and theres no easy bass settings so if you want to change it you have to mess with all the settings. it has very good sound and is worth the money and enough settings to keep you busy.
doesnt it have a button or something where you can have multiple presets of bass,mid,treble settings to change it quickly

yea i mostly use the presets. i spent a long time setting everything and then had to take out my battery so the settings cleared. the presets are really good.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.