chaunb3400 = shady shady shady

I bought 7 labels from him. They all got to the right place and quick. 2 of the items were broken but that was in no way his fault(packaging was horrible on the seller's side). UPS denied the claim as well. Im not going after him for the money for the 2 dekas that got damaged. I went after the seller. He is simply just trying to help people ship items cheaper. Seemed like a good guy to me. Im sorry your having issues.

Chauncy has a good rep, It ***** this happened.

him even sending you anything is amazing.

To be fair, I would say 150 back.

1/2 loss on both parties.

But it's not my money or concern so my opionon does not matter.

Chauncy has a good rep, It ***** this happened.him even sending you anything is amazing.

To be fair, I would say 150 back.

1/2 loss on both parties.

But it's not my money or concern so my opionon does not matter.
Y should i have to eat half? he told me that each lable is fully insured? ... the package was lost in transit not damaged... its UPS's fault but a simple claim would clear up the problem but the company the lables are through did not pay there bill so the claim was dismissed..

"Y should i have to eat half?"

Because you took the RISK involved by choosing to use stolen (not yours) (discount) shipping labels

btw, Are you interested in buying any blank checks? I have a bunch i dont need, From my company, Yea, thats it, I will sell you $100 checks for $25 each. Just write them out for whatever amount you want. And if they bounce, I will pay the bank back for what ever you wrote them for.

Seriously?

#1 he told me the shipping lables were from his business that he didnt need any longer.. #2 He told me the labes were fully insured

its like me shipping a subwoofer to someone and it getting broken and me not having insurance on it but i told the buyer i put it on it and asking him to only take half of a refund on the sub........ ya that makes alot of sence

Some of the replies in this thread is quite ridiculous. Doesn't matter if he lowballed ChaunB down to $1 per label, if ChaunB told him that there were no strings attached then any issues that arise should have been taken care of by him. Some of you are so quick to voice your biased opinions without fully analyzing the situations...

You guys do know, that use of any UPS labels for private business, other than the account holding business is considered theft right? Not only can UPS come after you for it, the company that is the actual account holder can come after you for theft as well. Corporate accounts are not prepaid, they are post billed weekly or monthly depending upon the account setup. With payment being due 1 month after the invoicing. Odds are if the account holder is still in business, and isn't paying the invoice, it's because they are disputing the charges from these labels you guys are getting. Somebody better break out the ky......//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

he was online yesterday... didnt respond to my PM.. also sent him a text and he also did not respond to that

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

mobeious

10+ year member
what does 0hz feel like?
mobeious
Bartow, FL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies