ricksgarage123=impatient pathetic buyer***DO NOT DEAL WITH HIM***

cx-7heaven
10+ year member

The dash don't be silent
Savannah, Ga
I sold him a Cv Stroker 15d2 for 180 shipped. We had been working the deal for the past week or so, and finally came to agreement and payment on this past monday evening. I told him that it may take me till wednesday to ship, and he said no problem. Because I wasnt on yesterday(tuesday) he opened a PP dispute against me without warning. I immediately issued a refund and called the deal off. He is a complete douche, do not do business with him if you want to keep your good reputaion. My rep is worth too much to me to even consider working with someone who douches up like this after 1 day. Message to ricksgarage: some of us have families as shole, and that is more important than me making sure you hear from me every 2 hours. Anybody who has dealt with me will know that I do not scam, period.

impatient,funny how you bugged me for a week straight,pmed me everyday asked me if i was going to buy,then we agreed it will be shipped asap since you had a week to get it packed up and ready,as soon as i pay you you quit coming on.

Didnt he jus say he was busy with family? If hes got good sources, which he does, then ,maybe u should jus give him more then a day to send ur ****? maybe?

i seen it to many times,should of told me to pay in a day or so,be real,he told me it was going to be shipped,then as soon as i paid he is way to busy to ship it out,im better off.

yea u do got a point, i would have felt that was sketchy also, but still u gotta look at his refs before u do stuff like that, thats why people use refs on here for that reason.

well now you dont have a sub so i guess its your loss... cv stroker for 180? good deal... someone should snatch it up!

Regardless of the situation, filing a paypal dispute after 1 day is unacceptable. Why is it so hard to understand that people have lives outside of ca.com and be on here 24/7? I mean if he said he was going to ship it on Wednesday, and it was only Tuesday, why were you worried? Now if it was Friday and I still hadn't gotten a tracking number I'd be worried, but I'd give him at least a week before I filed a claim...jeez

because what the agreement was,thats what i was going on,he was on for a week asking me everyday if i was going to pay for it,i figured if he could be on like that and aski me everyday then it takes 2 sec to get on and say ,i shipped it,or i didnt,simple as that....

no claim was filed,i just opened a dispute,all he had to do was to contact me,

because what the agreement was,thats what i was going on,he was on for a week asking me everyday if i was going to pay for it,i figured if he could be on like that and aski me everyday then it takes 2 sec to get on and say ,i shipped it,or i didnt,simple as that....
no claim was filed,i just opened a dispute,all he had to do was to contact me,
You figured wrong. You can't assume just because someone is on everyday for a short period of time, that they'll be on everyday forever. Stuff comes up, and delays happen. You can't expect him to respond to your messages within minutes man, you have to give him some time. He hadn't done anything to indicate he was trying to scam you, other than not responding to your message fast enough.

And it doesn't matter, claim and dispute are the same thing, it's just you saying you think he's trying to scam you, which clearly he was not. OP was correct when he said you were impatient, you can't expect a seller to be on every single day regardless or whether or not they were in the past.

I mean take me for example, I'm on here almost every single day, all day, because I browse while at work. But on the weekends I hardly get on here, if at all.

over react much? as bubba stated i would have waited a little bit as i know what its like to have **** come up....next time you just need to wait a minute then you can file the claim/dispute....

it wasn't a minute,it was 24 hours...
That is still not enough time dude, YOU CANNOT EXPECT SOMEONE TO LOG ON EVERY DAY

Like I said before, if it was 72 hours with no contact, then I'd be a little worried, after 5-7 days, I'd file a claim. But you can't just jump all over a guy because he didn't log in one day.

well I'm glad that it wasnt you I sold my subs to since it took me 2 full days of finding the right boxes etc to get my stuff packed right so I didnt have a bad buyer experience from someone if something got wrecked! ... maybe you should have offered an extra $20 for rush shipping, to take that man's time away from his family, job, etc...

did you tell him that it was going to be a couple of days to get everything together,when we both agreed and he told me the sub will be shipped the next day,never told me it was going to be 2-3 days,then i would of been ok with it,if your going to make an agreement and then do not communicate with them why sell

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

cx-7heaven

10+ year member
The dash don't be silent
cx-7heaven
Savannah, Ga
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies