chaunb3400 = shady shady shady

mobeious
10+ year member

what does 0hz feel like?
Bartow, FL
bought some shipping lables off him said he had some left over he wasnt using from his buisness ....

I asked what if the package was damaged or anything happened. he told me he would take care of any damaged packages and every item would be fully insured ..

well i shipped my iteam and it got lost in transit.. that was dec 7th when i found it it was lost... i still to this day have not been paid for the iteam.. which was a total of $330 .. i have his cell number but he never answers and never will call me back ... we have been in contact through text and he did put a claim in with UPS but the claim was denied ... after that i have not heard from him .. called numerous times and texted numerous times with no responce... come to find out the shipping lables he is using are from the company he works for and they dont know about ............ i would not buy any lables from him if he offers them to u.. he is shady all around ........... if he makes this deal right i will delete this post

Iv gotten a couple PM's of other people that have been possibly scammed... Please tell ur stories here

ya he ships fast because he has next and second day shipping lables that are stolen from lens crafters ... i guess he works there ... hopefully not for long after i contact there loss prevention dept monday morning with his info

ya he ships fast because he has next and second day shipping lables that are stolen from lens crafters ... i guess he works there ... hopefully not for long after i contact there loss prevention dept monday morning with his info
Man, I'd give him some time to make this right before I'd go that far. Making the guy lose his job would really ****. Finding a job is brutal atm, man. Chaunb may be shady in this regard, but he might have kids that depend on him.

Not justifying the situation at all, though. If he cheated you, that's fuct...but I'd give him some time to make it right before taking it to a life altering level...

well i shipped my iteam and it got lost in transit.. that was dec 7th i notified him dec 8th it is now jan 22nd.. thats plenty of time ... should have thought about loosing his job before he offered the shipping lable and lied about where they came from ... he is avoiding my calls and not texting back and not responding to my PM's .. sorry he has done this to his self

i guess lenscrafters dont pay there bills .. ups denied payment cause lenscrafters hasnt paid there bill with UPS i guess IDK
oh so he printed them on the companies account or something like that

I did a trade with him and the sub he sent me wasn't really as nice as he said. Inside of the former was pretty bad.

yep he pretty much filled out a prepaid shipping lable with there account number on it and told me just to put the destination on the lable... he told me they were from his buisness that he owed

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

mobeious

10+ year member
what does 0hz feel like?
mobeious
Bartow, FL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies