chaunb3400 = shady shady shady

replied to a text the other day... said someone ratted him out on the labels so he has to find a way around it ? lol

Both parties are good guys in my eyes but I think OP has a valid point. He bought the labels with confidence that if anything were to go wrong, which it obviously did, he'd be covered. Turns out he's not covered so NO, I don't think he should eat anything. Yea he did take a risk buying these discounted labels but that isn't the point here.

V.

While I do think OP is entitled to his money for the labels that didnt work I doubt He"ll ever see it. As Ramos stated what was done is VERY illegal and ChaunB is most likely going to be prosecuted by lens crafters and or UPS. Unfortuantely if they wanna pursue it further, anyone who used a label has recieved stolen property, also a criminal offense.

only a offence if they knowling buy stollen property
not always the case. weather you intentionally received stolen property or not would be a moot point to a corporation trying to recover what was theres. Like I said most likely ChaunB will be the only one who takes the hit but its a serious offense.

if u have purchased lables since this thread was posted please post how many u purchased

been in contact with the internet fraud dept of the FBI....

Some of the replies in this thread is quite ridiculous. Doesn't matter if he lowballed ChaunB down to $1 per label, if ChaunB told him that there were no strings attached then any issues that arise should have been taken care of by him. Some of you are so quick to voice your biased opinions without fully analyzing the situations...
Amen to that, the man said everything would be 100% covered and if sh** went bad with the shipping then Chaunb should have to cover the cost of the loss not the OP!

Some of the replies in this thread is quite ridiculous. Doesn't matter if he lowballed ChaunB down to $1 per label, if ChaunB told him that there were no strings attached then any issues that arise should have been taken care of by him. Some of you are so quick to voice your biased opinions without fully analyzing the situations...
This

What kinda sub was it anyways that got lost? just wondering how badly you lost out on this....
SS RLP autographed...........not like u can just get another one of those lol

I dont think i bought any since this thread was made but i think i got 7 labels in total. Mine worked fine. I asked him about them and i said this was real shady but he said its 100% legit and legal. Come to find out they are stolen labels:rolleyes:. I have a feeling hes gonna get ****ed for this.

Moral of story: don't do illegal shit.

I'm amazed at how many people used these even though it's obviously illegal and not right...then complain about something not being covered by the $10 shipping label you bought fraudulently through some random on a car audio forum...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

mobeious

10+ year member
what does 0hz feel like?
mobeious
Bartow, FL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies