CarAudioGiants.com (good or bad)

I just checked out their subwoofers. Prices look alright. About the same as Sonic it looks like. Shipping is what determines a good or bad place to me. And for the money Sonic and Woofersetc. has exceptionally good shipping imo....

I just checked out their subwoofers. Prices look alright. About the same as Sonic it looks like. Shipping is what determines a good or bad place to me. And for the money Sonic and Woofersetc. has exceptionally good shipping imo....
especially when its free! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

ive heard of them, but never have ordered from them. to sketchy to me i guess.
edit: just looked at their website again, they look a lot more professional than when i looked at them. i'd say go for it now lol
nice pic lmao wonder woman

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.