Best place to mount led's???

Participant count
  • Participant list

Mr.meyhem
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
im in mn so we can't have lights in our cars so I'm tying to keep the lights hidden from outside the car. maybe put them on the back of my back seat with a kind of half box around it filled with mirrors aiming into the trunk. and by the petals on the drivers side and the same on the passengers side. any ideas what colors won't show as much? ik a red isn't as noticeable. so i might go with that. but i think a blue would look sick inside my blue car. but would blue show a lot more??? thanks, nate

inside trunk and inside center console.. also inside engine -- just saying //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

yeah i figured. i was gonna try the trunk and have it going back. if i can keep them well under the level of my windows and tint my car a bunch i should be good. i got "sensitive eyes" so ill see if i can get a prescription so i can get darker tint. lol

I replied but it said a mod has to approve it? Google the word oznium (i think the url was why it has to be approved?)

They have great prices, excellent support, a nice forum for all kinds of 12v lighting, and fast shipping. Iv bought from them many many times, and never had a single problem with anything. Im getting ready to try out one of their LED dome lights soon.

They also sell LED holders, that the leds just slip right, and a nut locks it into place for secure and easy mounting.

Also, if you was a wider beam thats not so focused you can take your led and use a basic metal file or piece of sandpaper and shave the end of it off a little. As you do this, you can use a 9v battery to test it out, so you dont have to keep running outside to see how far you want to go.

I've seen a subi or honda (don't remember the car exactly) with some neons underbody, hes an overnight at Walmart and it flashes every few seconds indicating an alarm I think, or just for shits and giggles haven't seen it driving but I assume its actively running.

No, I have not personally saw them. But I have heard good things about oznium's ice led kits, they have somehthing similar and the million colors or something like that. Just look around on it, its pretty neat.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif check/join their forums, they have a for sale section on there with alot of good deals.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.