Car subs to home audio???

Participant count
  • Participants list
So I wanted to use my MTX subs inside for a party I'm having. I have a battery, a battery charger, the wiring kit, and the amp. I connected the battery to the charger and connected the amp to the battery (both positive and negative). However the red protection light came on...I'm not sure what to do now. My plan was to hookup an old head unit I'm not using to my old car speakers and then connect the subs with RCA's. Will this even work? How can I make it work?

it should work fine. You can just hook up an rca to 3.5 chord and use your ipod or phone as the source but be careful about plugging and unplugging sources in while the amp is on.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.