renzovc16

Whats up brothers here is my alternator whine noise problem

I have a 2009 honda accord sedan

Stock headunit with LC6i line out converter

With 2 pioneer amps , a mono, a 4 channel amp

Front polk components

Rear pioneer coaxials

And one 10" rockford fosgate sub

Ran my power wire opposite side from my rcas , but my rcas have my remote wire next to it as well

I have an annoying alternator whine , and some white noise on the speakers, but when i unplug my rcas everything gose away no noise ! Any advice will be highly appriciated it !

Verify ground is good to head unit. If that doesn't help, ground the LOC. If it doesn't have a ground tap, get one that does.

Also make sure your amplifier grounds are very, very good... not screwed to sheet metal with sheet metal screws and not under seat bolts sitting on carpet. You need a solid ground with the paint scraped clean. Shock towers work well.

Thanks for the fast response ! Will check my grounds from my head unit this weekend also will post some pictures of my amp grounds tonight since im prettu sure they are well grounded , i sanded them and drill a hole on the frame and rear shelf of my trunk ! I also bought yesterday a pac ground loop isolator yesterday from sonic elelctronix which had good reviews

Thanks for the fast response ! Will check my grounds from my head unit this weekend also will post some pictures of my amp grounds tonight since im prettu sure they are well grounded , i sanded them and drill a hole on the frame and rear shelf of my trunk ! I also bought yesterday a pac ground loop isolator yesterday from sonic elelctronix which had good reviews

Ground loop isolators don't fix ground problems, they mask them. Be sure you exhaust all other possibilities before using an isolation transformer.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.