car not starting up

first off dont even think of starting it till you put oil in it unless you want a blown motor secondly does it crank.

I've seen this before on an escalade same year, if when you turn the car all the way to crank and you just hear a click... then the 12v wire from battery to starter is bad... replace that it will crank.. make sure it has oil in it though... oh yeah, and a drain PLUG... no drain plug = no oil...

i tryed to start up my car tonight and iit not starting....its out of oil and it says engine check soon....do you think i just need a oil change

are you ****ing kidding me? if it has no oil did it happen to LOCK THE **** UP. this is why stupid people shouldnt drive and that includes most women

it was the battery..called AAA to come start it up...drove it to pep boys for them to install optima yellow top...the battery that died was the gm factory battery...i think that iit was my subs amp that killed it partly...so i should be fine now

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.