car idleing at 2k

i replaced the pcv and hose and the egr vac solonoid could it be a vaccum line??

i checked em but i see none out of the ordinaryy

what about you're throttle cable at the throttle body..... is it to tight, there usually is an idle set screw you can adjust, to lower/ raise the idle...
Not on computer controlled cars. And even if there was there would be no reason other than some problem that needs to be fixed.

My truck was idling at 2000 and it turned out to be that one cylinder didn't have compression. Could be a number of things though, take it to a mechanic who knows what he is doing.

i see a set screw but no head too it and i have not messed with anything to do with the idle!

ill try cleaning it. the throttle cable is not that tight

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.