Car Comparision: Audi S4 vs. Subaru WRX STi

What Car?

• Total voters
Audi by far

I mean unless ur still into the import modding scene....id rather mod the S4 and still be wayyyyy more luxury and soild

S4 V6tt for me.....but the V8 would be nice as well

if you want a real sports car go get a corvette
Im 20 so insurance would be through the roof, I live in IL so if i have to drive it in the snow Im sure the vette would **** ass.

he hasnt had a midlife crisis yet //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
Yeah, I can only wait.....

Audi by far
I mean unless ur still into the import modding scene....id rather mod the S4 and still be wayyyyy more luxury and soild

S4 V6tt for me.....but the V8 would be nice as well
Yeah Im leaning towards the Audi, but I will look into that lexus snb778 mentioned earlier.

you not gonna find the newer v6TT model for 18K though

The lexus is awesome... Push start button, auto locks with Key Fab, Auto, computerized adjusting headlights, so they turn when you turn, obviously quiet as hell/silent when car starts

ATTN" HYBRID OWNERS: how do you use the tiptronic shifting with a hybrid...there's no RPM's, and you cant hear the engine, so how would you know when to shift??

if you want to get a s4 make sure they kept up with the maintenance and had all services done and documented. if over 70k make sure they did the timing belt

i love booth cars but s4>

l_53a34dc982082f07376a4b6d91e7cb30.jpg

thats not her real plate up front
I recognize that plate..//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

you not gonna find the newer v6TT model for 18K though
The lexus is awesome... Push start button, auto locks with Key Fab, Auto, computerized adjusting headlights, so they turn when you turn, obviously quiet as hell/silent when car starts

ATTN" HYBRID OWNERS: how do you use the tiptronic shifting with a hybrid...there's no RPM's, and you cant hear the engine, so how would you know when to shift??
Hybrid meaning gas and electric? Why wouldn't it have rpm then? I'm assuming under hard acceleration (only real time where tiptronic would help at all) wouldnt the gas engine be used too?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...