Help!!!! Oil Leak

lol... How bad is the leak. Putting the worng type of oil in it. Isnt going to help much if its going to leak out in a day lol. Is it seeping out or pouring out.?

It seems like it'd either be your oil pan gasket, a stripped oil pan where the drain bolt is or your oil pump seal. What side of the engine is it on?

The last thing you want is for it to get worse quickly and you're driving with barely any oil

My mustang had a oil pan gasket leak....Dealer fixed it for free since I bought the car like 2 weeks earlier...-.-

At fist I thought it was the rear main seal, I took it to the dealer, they done all their test, and turns out it was the oil pan, hopefully thats all it is for you too.

Bill was $800 If i had to pay.

Parts were less than $30..o_O

Try adding some leak stop to your oil, it worked for my Honda long enough to get it a new car.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.