Southwest Region Car Club, Northern Utah

AZ,CA,NM,NV,UT
we did that one time.
found a huge steal pan that looked like a cookie sheet. it was like 10ft x 8ft for the comp van we had out in ohio, we put dry ice on it and let it sit in the bab of the van till the next day, only made like a .5 db diffrence.
I remember someone telling me about cookies and making their van colder for spl. For some reason I thought you put frozen cookie dough in there to make it cold haha. Funny how my mind obscures things.

Well I was there the past month living with a friend but just moved in with my sister in Lehi. But I'm going to be moving out real quick to my own place in the south salt lake area. Probably West jordan, murray, taylorsville somewhere of that likes. I work in West valley as well as Draper. And driving from Lehi to West valley everyday is a *****.

they are all over the woods cross and bountiful area, the one i can think of off the top of my head is at the texas roadhouse, like 500 and 300, and then all over 300 or 89 as you head south into SLC.

but like i said all over this area, im staying at 15 and 500

its boring as hell and i regret not bringing my personal vehicle. And the rain is making it so i cant work, although i get paid regardless. Just gives me that much more down time to be bored.

its boring as hell and i regret not bringing my personal vehicle. And the rain is making it so i cant work, although i get paid regardless. Just gives me that much more down time to be bored.
i know the rain is killin me too, wierd it has been terrible weather here lately.

usually after aprial it's good weather.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.