Southwest Region Car Club, Northern Utah

AZ,CA,NM,NV,UT
well good **** thomas..

i plan on makeing it to the Utahhondas.net meet, im gunna do the northern leg of the cruise allso.

and i cant find anything on a car show.. funny how the add said it was "cruiseing the bulavard" in Ogden.... but it's in Bountiful...

i didnt bring my personal vehicles and im not gonna cruise the company truck lol
not sure if you'd want but we might beable to find ya aride with one of the guys down that way just to come and hang out I mean it's a BBQ for christ sakes. LOL

well vmann we did get props on there board for not just sittin down there blairin the system and being annoying. got a lil more respect for that i'm sure
For sure, Lol, I just read a little in the shout box:D

I'm really glad I went, I'm looking forward to more meets. I need the time out of the house.. The drive back was killer with the rain though.

I'm still laughing how I saw vegan on the way up, he was probably like wtf!?
HA! I was! My buddy said, "That dude's waving! WTF? He must be really nice!"

I look over, it's an 2door Legend. I think, could be Josh... Sure enough, it's the Vmann. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

We went and saw "The Hangover." Great movie.

really it's just kind of a get together for import guys we we're there mostly to meet folksfrom the board they're all gear heads and we just boom.lol they understand I'm not a performance guy but they respect the stereo aspect of what I do now haveing a honda doesn't hurt though. By the way did you sell yours thomas?

Hey guy's, I've got a subwoofer I need to get rid of. It is an Eclipse SW8000. Asking $75:wow: to anyone local.

BabyV009.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.