Northwest Region Washington meets

AK,CO,ID,MT,ND,OR,SD,WY,WA
Yea for sure. Me and ridnclean have a termlab. A few of us have been meeting a few times every month or so. I think this summer is gonna be a good kickoff for WA. Few meca events etc... What city do you live in?

Home town is a place called Grayland... its a small ass town right on the coast, bout 2 1/2 hours west from seattle. Would love to get on the meter, never knew anyone with one

to be honest ive never attended a meet before... so im thinking we should set some days early so that i can see if my schedule will work with it

Home town is a place called Grayland... its a small ass town right on the coast, bout 2 1/2 hours west from seattle. Would love to get on the meter, never knew anyone with one

Grayland huh.. I'm a few minutes from you.. I'm in aberdeen.

there is a few i know in Portland/Vancouver area(headed down there this weekend to help a teammate).

aberdeen ain't to far from Port Orchard/Bremerton, same distance to Seattle for me.

i'll talk with more members and schedule some dates, does Sundays work best for you guys? let me know.

There's a few people running around here with systems but nothing too crazy.. mostly mainstream kicker,apline,JL. and Fosgate
Yeah, I know! I had to learn everything myself here. My first hurdle was peak watts...I bought a 1000watt Motorjoy amp based on peak watts, and felt like crying when my buddy's 130watt alpine hit harder. And the Motorjoy blew. Then, when I stumbled upon an MMats 500.1d, I learned about the distinction between mainstream and underground. It's so fun surprising my locals with interesting equipment, that that is almost my main objective when I have the money to spend...Stuff like my Cyclone, a 10" blowing away two 12's, crappy looking speakers that get hella loud and sound good, etc. It's almost better than goin straight for teh deebeez lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Afrodeezyak

10+ year member
Afrodeezyak
Pullman, WA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from