Southwest Region Car Club, Northern Utah

AZ,CA,NM,NV,UT
on the 3,4,5 there's the cache valley cruisin if we wanted to meet up on the 5th it would be cool go to the car show and cruise and discuss the club would be fun and make a day of it say meet at 12 or so on the 5th if your up for it i know it's the day after the 4th wich kind of *****. Let me know what you think.

on the 3,4,5 there's the cache valley cruisin if we wanted to meet up on the 5th it would be cool go to the car show and cruise and discuss the club would be fun and make a day of it say meet at 12 or so on the 5th if your up for it i know it's the day after the 4th wich kind of *****. Let me know what you think.
im more then sure i can make it..

well the G/F's dad has a cherry custom 1970 Chevy short bed, fully restored. we might take that up for something to cruise and take to the show. but not sure yet... i wouldent mind takeing my car but if he lets us take the chevy then we will...

either way i'll let you know gavin..

hey let's get together. rob a bank, split the cash. and i will do a full blow threw with a cap on the truck and clam shell 24+ 15's in my gmc sonoma!!!... i wish.. i need to sale this thing..

the fee to get in to the cruisein is 6$ i think. Also gavin not sure if seth told ya but I can get the opti 6000d for around 1500 each if you wanted 2 from a autherized dealer in pocatello. One on each BTL would be insane in your car I think

the fee to get in to the cruisein is 6$ i think. Also gavin not sure if seth told ya but I can get the opti 6000d for around 1500 each if you wanted 2 from a autherized dealer in pocatello. One on each BTL would be insane in your car I think
yes mal forgot to relay this info to him.. i got drunk and fell asleep floating around in a kiddy pool saterday, then went and played 18 holes sunday..

im beat..

and as far as the cruse in gose that's right around the time i get paid, right now i am dead flat ****in broke.. it *****.

sounds good if you drive up have the others pay your way in as you paid for the gas
well if we take that chevy truck.. i think it's got a 502 in it..//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

so i may be better going in tha acura.

Thanks Mel. Plans are slowly changing for the Teg' from totally insane to somewhat insane. I think I'll do a pair of BL or BTL 12's or 15's. The enclosure will take up the entire back end of the car. My wife and I have decided to keep it as my daily driver/playtoy for awhile. So, walling it off while DD it probably isn't a good idea.

Thanks Mel. Plans are slowly changing for the Teg' from totally insane to somewhat insane. I think I'll do a pair of BL or BTL 12's or 15's. The enclosure will take up the entire back end of the car. My wife and I have decided to keep it as my daily driver/playtoy for awhile. So, walling it off while DD it probably isn't a good idea.
allso Mel remember the dudes from colorado telling us a little secret about his areo ports and how he has them tuned to the 3 highest freq for more of a brute reading on the TL...

i think we should try that in either ur civic or the teg..

we despretely need to get together, all of us and B.S. on some car audio/ team related ****.

I have an idea for you gavin but will discuss it when we meet. hopefully on the 5th. I want to get down to ogden to check out the 94 accord with 6 15's though just don't know when i'll beable to benn helping out a local shop a lil bit at night

6 15's in an Accord!? **** thats gotta be loud. I'm up for any suggestions you have bro. Thats why were a team to talk about different ideas and just have fun. I know we can win if we just put our heads together.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

SethPhillips

5,000+ posts
I'sa Playa
SethPhillips
Northern Utah
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date