Southwest Region Car Club, Northern Utah

AZ,CA,NM,NV,UT
Seth, with that kind of discount on RF from Trev, I'll look at the T series Power amps. Alpine for the deck and haven't decided on what for the highs.

Seth, with that kind of discount on RF from Trev, I'll look at the T series Power amps. Alpine for the deck and haven't decided on what for the highs.
trev' one i got to talk to about the rf discount. i get a rf discount but r.c. willy dosent carry the power series.

soo well see. i gotta go do some shiiot i'll be back on monday!

Hey guys, wondering if possibly 1 of the next couple of saturdays would work to meet at Seth's shop and discuss what were going to do for the team/club.

trev' one i got to talk to about the rf discount. i get a rf discount but r.c. willy dosent carry the power series.
soo well see. i gotta go do some shiiot i'll be back on monday!
I know that! I just quit Willeys. If I run RF I won't run anything less than the Power series. Especially if we want to win!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

Hey guys, wondering if possibly 1 of the next couple of saturdays would work to meet at Seth's shop and discuss what were going to do for the team/club.
like i said... i am down to meet anytime..

how's about next saterday 6/21/ or the fallowing sunday. say after 3-4 o clock?

I know that! I just quit Willeys. If I run RF I won't run anything less than the Power series. Especially if we want to win!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif
that or get ur hands on that kicker War Horse......

I like this for a name. I mean come on now we are all about the shenanigans
full of that ****..

with a name like that people wouldnt take us serious:laugh:

then once we pull up to the mic //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif

The WarHorse is bada$$ but if I can start pulling $ out of my a$$ I will. MSRP is 10K on that sucker! Would be bad though.

As far as the club name, that would be cool with me. Mischief is what were all about any. Right?

You should see if Trev would have The Hi-Fi Shop sponsor us on somethings and get us some nice decals to sport them when we go to comps.

The WarHorse is bada$$ but if I can start pulling $ out of my a$$ I will. MSRP is 10K on that sucker! Would be bad though.
As far as the club name, that would be cool with me. Mischief is what were all about any. Right?

You should see if Trev would have The Hi-Fi Shop sponsor us on somethings and get us some nice decals to sport them when we go to comps.
ehh... there's conflict of intrest on my head on that one Gavin. i cant have a Hi-Fi decal on my car.. while working at r.c. willey..

me and trevor are good friends with the owners of Hi-Fi.. we where at jason, sales manager/ owner's house saterday for his B-day party..

it seams to me hi fi is all about the money now.. i mean they will hook me and trevor up with stuff at cost.. but i doubt frineds and family, you kinda have to know the guys pretty well to get that from them... they used to compete.. but they just no longer have a nack for it. you can see it... i mean brady has some 150+ db car's and he dosent even pull them outta the garage. they just sit. infact he just traded his escalade for a 250k 800hp super charged cigerrete boat.

welll i think i'll be here this sat, i gotta work and the G/F just got a nice ass 04 Acura RSX Type S..

sooo i gotta take her old speaker's out of here old car... and **** so i'll be here..

gunna do a high end pioneer deck in her car. and just do some type r's comps in the front, and some r coaxils in the back.

and 1 mtx 7500 12'' in a ported box a nice amp and the big three, tint it up and steal her car, hehehehe

so let me know

allso we could all meet up at my house and have a little grillin and chillin...

We have a BBQ planned with our friends already on saturday. But, next weekend I'm free for sure. I'll have to swing by and take a listen when you get your girls' car done. I will definately come and steal your cds on saturday. I spent all day today cleaning my house, garage, and my rig. I told my boss if I have to live in it 4 days a week then I'm taking it home to clean it the way I approve of. He couldn't argue that one.

Would love to have heard some of your guys' setups. I was in Snowbird the past few days on a business trip, would have given me something to do other than play pool and drink some beer. BEAUTIFUL area and wow, clean air. Can't say that about LA //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

We have a BBQ planned with our friends already on saturday. But, next weekend I'm free for sure. I'll have to swing by and take a listen when you get your girls' car done. I will definately come and steal your cds on saturday. I spent all day today cleaning my house, garage, and my rig. I told my boss if I have to live in it 4 days a week then I'm taking it home to clean it the way I approve of. He couldn't argue that one.
keep on truckiiiin!

G/F is getting the car pretty soon, gunna do a 2-way security and rem.start, and some tint before any audio gose in.

Would love to have heard some of your guys' setups. I was in Snowbird the past few days on a business trip, would have given me something to do other than play pool and drink some beer. BEAUTIFUL area and wow, clean air. Can't say that about LA //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif
yes it is a very nice place..

i love drivin around bumpin some jam's and enjoying the view..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

SethPhillips

5,000+ posts
I'sa Playa
SethPhillips
Northern Utah
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date