Southwest Region Car Club, Northern Utah

AZ,CA,NM,NV,UT
Hey Seth, finally got around to posting on your thread. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up to what Seth and I have been talking about. I have a 93' Integra hatch that I want to wall off. 2 Fi BTL 18's fully loaded, roughly 4-5k watts of power to run them, all Stinger electrical and batts, custom built alt, etc, etc. Going to start tearing the car apart this fall after I get my new car. Anyone wants to chime in and give thoughts, opinions, etc. I'd love to meet everyone.

Hey Seth, finally got around to posting on your thread. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up to what Seth and I have been talking about. I have a 93' Integra hatch that I want to wall off. 2 Fi BTL 18's fully loaded, roughly 4-5k watts of power to run them, all Stinger electrical and batts, custom built alt, etc, etc. Going to start tearing the car apart this fall after I get my new car. Anyone wants to chime in and give thoughts, opinions, etc. I'd love to meet everyone.
well now that we are all chimed in here on this thread we need to get together and discuss some ****..

Mel and Thomas are up in the logan treemonton area, best bet is to all meet up at my shop.. since we all know where it is..

allso. i brought my CD's in for you Gavin, there here at the shop...

well now that we are all chimed in here on this thread we need to get together and discuss some ****..Mel and Thomas are up in the logan treemonton area, best bet is to all meet up at my shop.. since we all know where it is..

allso. i brought my CD's in for you Gavin, there here at the shop...
sounds like a plan. Just let me know. also a wall with 2 btl 18 is going to slam if you need help building it i'm down

sounds like a plan. Just let me know. also a wall with 2 btl 18 is going to slam if you need help building it i'm down
yes that is... Gavin what you gunna use to run the 18's.

allso, my roomate Trevor is getting a Brand New Infinity G35 here pretty soon, he said he want's to join the club. but want's to compete in SQ... so we will see..

allso being that i work here at R.C. Willey, i get a good discount on. Pioneer, JVC, Clarion, MTX, Rockford, Savv, Stinger, Peripheral, Best Kits. and more.

Trev works up at HI-FI & is a MECP Installer, so that's hook ups on Window tint, Alpine, a/d/s, Orion, PPI, Lighting Audio, Kicker, and get's 75% off on RF product's //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

so with a car club with that mutch product/ installer back up.. we can rock some comp's... just hope we dont go broke doing so... haha

allso, segestions on Car Club names??

the owner of Hi-Fi has a decal plotter so we can make any custom decal...

Team shenanigans? haha jk And I'm down for a meet-up at Seth's shop sometime.
well we gotta see what's up.. we may have to meet without gavin if we wanna get this going.. he is driving truck for some company all over god green earth. was in cali the other day, now in KC MO.

so i think we should just go to as many show's together as we all can, and just go as a un-offical car club untill we get the feal of how we all work together and what not, allso some time to think of a team name!..

so im ready to meet up with ya'll whenever... you guys just gotta let me know what's up!

Bite me! J/K. My schedule is staying the same. They cancelled the KC run so I have wed, sat, and sun off. I will worn u, I might be selling my car. It is dying and I don't want to put another motor in it. But, whatever I get to replace it will get some nice stuff to really pound. Ever heard 2 15" BTL's in a Honda Fit? We'll see. =)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.