Car Audio websites thread.......

cwzilly
10+ year member

Hates distortion
Ok, i noticed every know and then someone askes "where can i find these", and "what are some good audio sales websites". So i'm going to list some sites, and you can feel free to add to them //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

___Car Audio sales sites:

___other sites:

Hey, don’t give out the magic potions!
Thats not a website //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/nono.gif.eca61d170185779e0921b0faa9704973.gif

Sorry, i relize that some of those websites you gave to me...

Crutchfield Pricey? Yes, but good customer service, and step by step installation instructions detailed to your specific car; that makes it a good place to go if its your first install and you don't have anyone to help you. Also has a free Car Sterio guide that is helpful.

Check out the site I made that compiles car audio products from ebay and amazon to provide great deals (better deals than the websites listed).

Subwoofersplus.com

Its nothing special but it gets you the deals

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.