Southeast Region Car audio shows/competitions in TN

AR,AL,GA,FL,KY,LA,MS,NC,SC,TN,VA
    Participant count
  • Participant list
June 24th , Murfreesboro,TN - MECA 2x

July 14th , Clarksville, TN - MECA 2x

July 15th , Lebanon , TN - The Vinny MECA 3x

These are the ones off the top of my head - http://www.mecacaraudio.com

MECA meters @ the Headrest with any combo of doors and windows open in SPL, they also do park and pound which is metered 6' outside on a 30sec avg. on music , and do a very good job with SQL as well, all the shows I listed have a show and shine with them as well, and I should be at all 3 of them.

Check the website under events and click on the event and it will give you addresses and such

June 24th , Murfreesboro,TN - MECA 2xJuly 14th , Clarksville, TN - MECA 2x

July 15th , Lebanon , TN - The Vinny MECA 3x

These are the ones off the top of my head - http://www.mecacaraudio.com

MECA meters @ the Headrest with any combo of doors and windows open in SPL, they also do park and pound which is metered 6' outside on a 30sec avg. on music , and do a very good job with SQL as well, all the shows I listed have a show and shine with them as well, and I should be at all 3 of them.

Check the website under events and click on the event and it will give you addresses and such
Thank you for the info. Gonna check those out.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.