Southeast Region Possible meet idea?

AR,AL,GA,FL,KY,LA,MS,NC,SC,TN,VA
    Participant count
  • Participants list

murph
10+ year member

Low for Life
Richmond,VA
I was thinking that if someone had a nice slab of land we could do a ca.com bass/camping meet. We could give demos as we please since it is private land, talk car audio around a fire, help people on their current builds and etc. We could have a cookout for dinner and set up tents for the night. Anyone have land to do this and is anybody down to do something like this?

I'd b down in like 2 weeks to a month. I should have the build done by then and I may be getting a term lab too!!!!

I'd b down in like 2 weeks to a month. I should have the build done by then and I may be getting a term lab too!!!!
If you do that would be awesome. People want so much to rent out meters.

pending on when it is few of us from up here could probably make a bit of a trip, depending on how far. and i have a TL also...
it would be awesome to have gusy from other places there too!!!

on second thought this may s*ck, according to center all va guys are one person! .....................so in the end there's going to be one lone soul in a field standing in front of a bon fire? doesn't sound as fun now does it?

on second thought this may s*ck, according to center all va guys are one person! .....................so in the end there's going to be one lone soul in a field standing in front of a bon fire? doesn't sound as fun now does it?
We should invite him so it is two people.

That sounds pretty awesome but you'd be hard pressed to get a large following as far spread out as our community on here is. I'm not sure how far people are willing to drive to just "hang out" for a day. Sounds cool none the less though. I'm tuned in.

for a single day thing not so much, but if it could be a camping weekend, i would be all over it.
I am fine with a camping weekend for sure. We just need to find someone with a nice slab of land on here. I have a few friends that have some land, we will see.

there are some nice state parks around but the whole bass comp thing would have to be elsewhere for sure! police/park rangers would be all over it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.