Car audio Black Friday deals.

Popwarhomie
5,000+ posts

Team Lethal Pressure
Central FL
Post up some decent Black Friday deals.

Soundqubed has their little china 4 channel at $140 and their china 2250 at $219.

CAB4500 for $489

Yeah I wish I could as I saw that already. But after 450 bucks for a new gaming chair I can't afford it otherwise I would be all over that. I gotta list some stuff on eBay to pay for the chair as it is like some highly graded PSA 8 Marino and Elway rookie cards with them being graded at the same time the numbers are consecutive which adds value.

I knew there was going to be a sale at Apex/CAB as I got a email a few weeks ago and the guy I talk to there mentioned the Cab-45 would be marked down. Always happens a decent sale and no money,lol.

Does audio legion count?

no.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

https://www.sonicelectronix.com/lp/black-friday?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaignid=148320368&utm_matchtype=b&utm_keyword=cheap%20car%2...
Im pretty curious as well.I am wondering what all took place for the supply for the demand?
if you can read a simplistic book you can follow the directions to put together just fine. Its not rocket science. If you have questions about the...
Well, I've owned probably over 100 different drivers in the last 40 years and almost every single speaker in the NVX line-up over the last 8...

About this thread

Popwarhomie

5,000+ posts
Team Lethal Pressure
Popwarhomie
Central FL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date