Capacitor?

you really don't have anything else to do, do you? I can't believe anyone would take the time to cut and paste all that. Congrats, you've amazed me. If you followed and actually paid attention to my posts you wouldn't have takin' them out of context. It's become an entire waste of my time. you do what you do, I'll do what I do, and we can go on our happy way. I've NEVER had a problem in 12 years and competitions don't tell all.

WhAtEvA!!!! context smontext you said it you were wrong in at least how you said it and your lack of competition savy just tells me how well you go against the grain...christ its all in the book if you ever cared to read it or try to understand it., learn from it... and i do lots else just i am on vacation and my puter is like 10 feet away from my work area so when i am waiting on things to dry or playin mech i can see who posts here via msn..didn't realize i needed your say so to post lol ta ta

if ur runnig 1000 watt amplifier all u need is a high amp alternator. if u have stock it will die after a while. mine did. i went to 140 and never had dimed lights again.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.