Ultra capacitor wiring

Participant count
  • Participant list

E46_droptop06

CarAudio.com Newbie
Picked this up at a really good price. I’m assuming I would need to fuse between the battery and capacitor and then between the capacitor and amp(s). Would that be correct? Also I’m planning on running 1/0 to amp. Would I also run 1/0 from battery to cap?
Will be running a JP23 to 2 10” resilient sound gold 10s.

Thats a good way to do it. I recommend using ANL fuses and Fuse holder. Weather Resistant or sealed under the hood of the vehicle to keep moisture and road debris free

Thanks
Would for sure be going ANL. Battery is in the trunk. Going to love those short runs and not having to hide as much 1/0 this time lol.
Hell yes. Like it man. Use a good well made ANL Fuse Holder. Dont Cheap out on Quality. XScorpian is really good and made by Stinger, Knu,GP Audio, Sky High Ect.. But Use quality Fuse holders. Not Bulls Audio or Scho. @Walmart man..

Hell yes. Like it man. Use a good well made ANL Fuse Holder. Dont Cheap out on Quality. XScorpian is really good and made by Stinger, Knu,GP Audio, Sky High Ect.. But Use quality Fuse holders. Not Bulls Audio or Scho. @Walmart man..
Going all Knu for wiring, lugs, and fuse holders. Been using them for the last serveral vehicles and love their products. Battery terminals, terminals coming off cap and fused ANL distribution block will all be custom made in my garage.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

E46_droptop06

CarAudio.com Newbie
E46_droptop06
North Carolina
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views