can someone tell me

Participant count
  • Participant list
I just want a 16 v set up on music and keep my 12volt going to my vehicle im try to run 2 tantric HDD 15s on 2 3k amps. Does it add more voltage?
If you don't know exactly what you're doing, messing with different voltage batteries is probably not a step you want to take. What amps are you running? Do you have a HO alt?

Well I have a xs power 16v s1000 already just want to see the proper way to hook it up..but im goin with 2 atomic 3ks and I have a 250 ho alternator im thinking about going up to a 350
You have an alt that will charge the battery at 16V? Or some way of bumping up the voltage from your 12V alt to charge it at 16V?

Gona need a step down module and a externally regulated alt

---------- Post added at 11:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 AM ----------

You have an alt that will charge the battery at 16V? Or some way of bumping up the voltage from your 12V alt to charge it at 16V?
16v aint **** lol ..any transpo external regulator goes to 20

Are the amps 18v stable? 16v batts charge at 18v...just like 12v charge at 14 and 14 charge at 16 and so on..im not sure about running 16v batts @16v not sure if it would cause a problem...maybe someone else can chime in

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.