Can anyone help me find a good grounding spot?

If you get a 2nd battery u will have to upgrade that alt at some point soon as it will be strained charging 2 batteries, or better yet if your battery is over 100ah then just rewind yout alt to 220 amps an get 1 brand new at 180amps an should in the clear power wise
Sent from my MHA-L09 using Tapatalk
That's funny, my truck comes stock with two batteries and a stock 130amp alt.

this is literately my work car for on the road. kmsl. your too ******* dumb i swear. 97. dude its 20 years old. seriously. my g37 is an 12 and this kia is a 08..

you can't even tell me what makes a good ground.. or how a 12+ DC system works.
I wish you were dead....and I never say that to anybody.

this is literately my work car for on the road. kmsl. your too ******* dumb i swear. 97. dude its 20 years old. seriously. my g37 is an 12 and this kia is a 08..

you can't even tell me what makes a good ground.. or how a 12+ DC system works.
2 vehicles worth only 8k total together vs a 20 year old vehicle that can easily be worth nearly 3.5-4k if taken care of?
You trying to show off with cr4p vehicles.

Sent from my Moto G4 using Tapatalk

2 vehicles worth only 8k total together vs a 20 year old vehicle that can easily be worth nearly 3.5-4k if taken care of?
You trying to show off with cr4p vehicles.

Sent from my Moto G4 using Tapatalk
Yea 42k g37. Kmsl. You are beyong retarded the transmission in my car alone is worth more than a any piece of **** Chevy

Worth $15-$18k. And he looks like a slob so it’s probably trashed
In Houston, a clean one with 82k miles goes for 12000$ cash.
That's one with like new paint, no dents, little wear on interior.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Why are you people at each other's throats. This isn't a personal forum, go you share your feelings behind closed doors it's annoying.

Why are you people at each other's throats. This isn't a personal forum, go you share your feelings behind closed doors it's annoying.
Shut your b1tch a$$ up pu$$y boy. You obviously are new here.
Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.